I don’t like to speak ill of a great product, especially one that was prepared with great care and extensive research. Maybe it’s the “engineer” in me that always wants things black and white. I like clear cut systems to solve problems.
Things I dislike about the Tinnitus Miracle
Although quite comprehensive, the book will have you rely on testing various methods until you can solve your Tinnitus problem. For most people, the lessons just from step 1 will greatly reduce the ringing in your ear. Thomas lays out quite a number of herbs and vitamins that will provide relief. He also goes into detail of what foods to avoid and also those that will be of benefit. There are so many choices especially in regards to the herbs, that it may take some time and effort to find the right combination that will work for your Tinnitus. Well, what should i expect? The solution to my own Tinnitus will not come on a silver platter. It will take some effort on my part. After all, every person’s Tinnitus has a different primary cause.
The book itself is 335 pages in length and i’m a slow reader. What i found was that it’s a quick read and uses language that is easy to comprehend. Ask yourself this. If you could cure your Tinnitus, would you read 335 pages? I think yes.
Things I Love about the Tinnitus book
- The author, Thomas Coleman takes you through a deeper understanding of the complexities of the ear and how it functions. This helps to provide some basis for finding a cure.
- He also explains that Tinnitus affects each person differently and will need their own individual cure. Most ear specialists will have a more narrow approach and often fail to fix the issue.
- There are a few checklists to complete so you understand how severe of a problem you have. Thomas also gives some baseline statistics of Tinnitus sufferers, so you know how you compare with thousands of others.
- He does lay out a 5-step plan for curing your Tinnitus starting with the easy things to try: herbs, vitamins and foods. For many step 1 will solve most of the problem
- The Tinnitus book proposes a holistic approach to solving your ear ringing. Because of this, you have a much higher chance of actually fixing the problem. For many, the solution is not physical. Thomas will take you through methods to help your brain mask the ongoing ringing. This in essence will break the loop so to speak.